Introducing: The new Transaction Pro for QuickBooks Online Admin Portal
The new Admin Portal manages all users and companies under one subscription of Transaction Pro. Add and delete users, connect and disconnect QuickBooks Online companies, and add and remove users’ access to companies all from an easy-to-use dashboard.
Now you can effortlessly manage multiple companies and users. Add all your companies and then assign users to each company. Delete a user and their access to companies is deleted at the same time.
Once you purchase a subscription to Transaction Pro and connect your QuickBooks Online account, you’ll see the above screen showing the company file you’re connected to. To access the Admin Portal, click on the Manage drop-down menu. From here you can also modify your subscription or update your payment method.
To launch Transaction Pro, click on the blue Open App button.
Roles and Responsibilities
Once inside the Admin Portal, you can add companies (up to the number of companies you purchase with your subscription) and unlimited users, and set roles and responsibilities for all users:
- Owners can add or remove Admins and Participants, can connect QuickBooks company files to Transaction Pro, and have full billing access.
- Admins can add or remove Admins and Participants, can connect QuickBooks company files to Transaction Pro, and have full billing access.
- Participants can access QuickBooks company files assigned to them, can have access to billing, and can be associated with more than one Transaction Pro subscription.
There is only one Owner per subscription, but you can add an unlimited number of Admins and Participants. Owners can designate another user to take over the role of Owner.
For businesses that manage one to five companies, we offer the following subscriptions that include the new Admin Portal:
- Essentials: One active company connection for Importer and Exporter only.
- Growth: Three active company connections for Importer, Exporter and Deleter
- Premium: Five active company connections for Importer, Exporter and Deleter.
For QuickBooks ProAdvisors, Accounting firms or large businesses that need even more company connections, we also offer Accounting Firm plans with additional company connections:
- Firm Essentials: Ten active company connections for Importer, Exporter and Deleter
- Firm Growth: Twenty active company connections for Importer, Exporter and Deleter
- Firm Premium: Fifty active company connections for Importer, Exporter and Deleter
If you’d like to upgrade or downgrade your subscription, click on Modify Subscription under the Manage drop-down menu. For businesses that need more than 50 company connections, please contact our Customer Success Team at email@example.com.
Current Transaction Pro for QuickBooks Online customers now have access to the Admin Portal; however, current customers were not automatically moved to our new subscription plans. If you would like to add multiple companies and/or multiple users to your subscription, please reach out to support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.