Wish you could schedule an export of QuickBooks Online (QBO) data to be automatically performed on a regular basis? You can with the Schedule Export feature in Transaction Pro Exporter. Think of all the time that this feature can save you!
The most common use case of this feature is to assist with the timely collection of your receivables. Below are some ways in which scheduling regular exports from QBO can help:
- Receive an email with a listing of all Invoices due this week by scheduling an export of Invoices based on the due date.
- Receive an email of all payments received for Invoices due last week by scheduling an export of last week’s Invoices and Payments based on the transaction date.
- Receive an email of any Customers whose information has been updated in the last month by scheduling a Customer List export based upon the last update date for the previous month.
Scheduled exports can also assist you in managing your payables:
- Receive an email with a list of all Bills due this week by scheduling an export of Bills based on the due date.
- Receive an email of all outgoing check payments for the week by scheduling a Bill Payment and a Check export based on the transaction date.
- Receive an email of all credit card charges for the week by scheduling a Credit Card Charge export based on the transaction date.
Exports can be scheduled as a one-time occurrence or on a specific repeating interval such as Daily, Weekly, or Monthly by selecting the desired schedule during setup. The exports will be automatically emailed to the user that establishes the scheduled export as a CSV attachment.
In addition, you can specify the Export Options to select which columns of data to export and change the order, if needed. That way, you will only receive the data that you actually want to see.
For the specific steps in setting up a scheduled export, check out this Knowledge Base Article. The article walks you step-by-step through a scheduled export. However, if you have any additional questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start saving valuable time today and let Transaction Pro assist you in managing your company.