The following discloses our
www.transactionpro.com. We are committed to our
customers' privacy. We take your privacy concerns
seriously and we strive to earn and keep your trust.
We do not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses or
any other personal information. We use the
information provided by visitors and customers
(name, school district, state, e-mail address, etc.)
to respond to your inquiries and provide quality
products and services.
1. Any similarity between sample screens and reports shown on this web site to real persons, living or dead is unintentional and purely coincidental. All names and personal characteristics are fictional and for the purpose of illustrating Baystate Consulting software operation and sample screens.
2. We do not share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with other parties. We hate spam as much as you, so we won't give your information to anyone.
We do not send unsolicited e-mail. If you are receiving e-mail from us, it is because at some point you, or someone with access to your e-mail account, requested it. If you are receiving e-mail from us in response to an inquiry you made, you can rest assured that we will use your e-mail address for no purpose other than to respond to your inquiry. If you receive e-mail from us that you believe is in error, please Contact Us immediately so we can work to resolve the situation.
3. While utilizing Baystate Consulting services, the IP address of the internet connection you are using will be logged. We will only use the IP address information we collect to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Web site, and investigate any possible issues where we need to document user activities.
Cookies are utilized only for your convenience and never to obtain any personal information for use by Baystate Consulting for malicious or illegal intent.
5. There may be links to other website on the Internet on the Baystate Consulting web site. These links may be advertisers. If you click on the links and are brought to other sites, Baystate Consulting does not have any control of the service provided once you leave our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other web sites.
6. Security on all your personal information at Baystate Consulting is a priority. We do not release any of your personal information to others without your acknowledgement.
While your security and privacy is a priority to Baystate Consulting, we cannot guarantee 100% that your data is secure. We work hard to ensure the data maintained by our servers utilize the latest in security counter measures.
Copyright © 2005-2014 Baystate Consulting, LLC, All Rights Reserved.